Etegra is seeking motivated mechanical designers to join our growing team. You will work in a collaborative environment through all stages of projects, working with the Project Manager and Project Mechanical Engineer to deliver high quality designs and documentation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
- Use technical knowledge to prepare complete and accurate construction documents under direct supervision of a licensed professional engineer.
- Create documents to communicate the design intent to the client.
- Measure and document existing field conditions.
- Coordinate with architectural and engineering team members and specialty consultants.
- Research building codes and project design standards and implement in the project.
- Additional duties as required.
Skills / Requirements
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Dedication to learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ facilities design experience preferred.
- Be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Word, and Excel.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While on-site, the employee may lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.