Why Choose Etegra?
Etegra is a full-service 8(a) Architect-Engineer (A-E) firm. Our services include architecture, engineering, and construction management. Our clients are primarily in the public sector, composed of state, local, and federal agencies such as the GSA, VA, NGA, and DoD.
If you have a strong desire to be a part of a high-growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, Etegra is the place for you. Within the last three years, Etegra has experienced significant growth and can offer you a stable place to grow your career path. We work with you to help achieve your professional goals.
We are looking to complete two crews consisting of five people each. Each crew will have one each of the following positions: Team Lead, Mechanical/Electrical Specialist, Civil/Structural Specialist, Architectural Specialist, and a General Construction Specialist.
- The candidate will be required to complete comprehensive facility condition assessments on a wide range of buildings for both existing owners and potential purchasers.
- We anticipate the successful candidate spending up to 40-60 percent of their time carrying out site based assessments.
- This position will likely require travel for up to several weeks at a time.
- The bulk of the project load will be done on DoD and Federal Facilities, which require background checks and security clearance.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of various building types, construction systems and repair/replacement methods. Knowledge and/or experience within historic preservation is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in the completion of comprehensive and high-quality visual condition assessments of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as building envelope, roof, and interior assessments to a variety of building types throughout the U.S.
- Identifying and developing facility repair and replacement options to satisfy the project objectives of the client.
- Handling multiple condition assessment projects in a condensed timeframe. Providing strategic advice from a client facing position and successfully deliver projects.
Education & Experience
Two years of experience in Facilities Management, Construction, or an associated Architecture-Engineering (A-E) field preferred on a variety of facilities; or proven work experience.
Written and oral reporting skills are essential. The candidate must be capable of producing high quality written reports using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines. The candidate must have a professional attitude and be able to deal directly and communicate effectively with clients and other staff.